We are taking the safety and the well-being of our valuable guests seriously.
Therefore we strictly follow the rules and regulations of the Hawaiian Health Department and the CDC.
Our B&B, especially public spaces as well as all guest rooms are deep-cleaned daily.
- Daily change change of used towels
- Disinfection of all surfaces like tables, phones, remote controls, light switches, door knobs
- Our housekeepers will wear gloves and are not allowed into a room as long as a guest is in the room
- Daily disinfection of tables and chairs on the Lanai and on the Deck
Prior to the Covid pandemic all guests were served individually at their tables. Therefore our seating was already confirming to social distancing rules.
- For each suite is an individual table available. The distance to the next table is about 10 ft.
- Guests will be served individually, no breakfast buffet is set up.
- Drinks like juice, bottled water, Tea and Coffee will be served indiviually and freshly made. No self service allowed.